Sunday, 10 May 2020

Besiktas player and staff test positive for coronavirus

Besiktas player, staff member test positive for coronavirus

One Besiktas player and a staff member tested positive for the coronavirus three days after the declaration that the Turkish alliance will continue one month from now, the club said on Saturday. 

League leaders Trabzonspor, champions Galatasaray, Fenerbahce, and Besiktas are among driving clubs that held training sessions this week in small gatherings in accordance with rules set out by the Turkish Football Organization (TFF). 

Besiktas said every one of their players and training staff had been tried for the infection, including that the player and staff part who tested positive had started treatment. 

Fenerbahce said on Friday one of their staff individuals had tested positive for the virus, making the club to drop a planned practice meeting. 

Turkey's residential football classes will continue without fans on June 12 following a three-month suspension and TFF Director Nihat Ozdemir said on Wednesday the nation is planning to host the Champions League final in late August. 

Turkey reported on Monday that it will begin to step by step ease lockdown measures after the virus outbreak had reached a plateau.





No comments:

Post a comment